Launch Event of the new EU funded projects in AI and Robotics
Today we have presented CORESENSE at the webinar that the European Commission has organised with the Adra-e and AI4Europe Coordination and Support Actions (CSAs) to introduce and take stock of the newly EU funded R&I projects.
The purpose of this webinar was to introduce all the 42 newly funded projects in the following calls:
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-02: European coordination, awareness, standardisation & adoption of trustworthy European AI, Data and Robotics (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-12: European Network of Excellence Centres in Robotics
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-03: European Network of AI Excellence Centres: Pillars of the European AI lighthouse
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-01: Verifiable robustness, energy efficiency and transparency for Trustworthy AI: Scientific excellence boosting industrial competitiveness
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-24: Tackling gender, race and other biases in AI
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-09: AI, Data and Robotics for the Green Deal
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-10: AI, Data and Robotics at work
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-11: Pushing the limit of robotics cognition
The webinar featured a short pitch video presentation from each project (this is the CORESENSE pitch) as well as presentations from the EC, the two host CSAs, Adra association, and the European Digital Innovation Hubs. This event is an important stepstone in the development of the ecosystem.